Feel happier in Denmark – enjoy amazing food & wine with eco-friendly culture
Denmark has been considered as one of the happiest countries in this world which is true because of its amicable coziness and beautiful sceneries bestowed upon to this country by nature. Well, there are attractions too in this nation such as Legoland, the Little Mermaid and Tivoli for which millions of worldwide visitors often plan to visit the country, at least for once in the lifetime. On the other hand, some of the visitors would like to go across the countryside which is several kilometers longer, with endless coastline and amazing beauty to the eyes. Denmark presents the tourists with friendly and welcoming population which will never disappoint you at any stage of your trip.
Top reasons to visit Denmark
- Love for art and national history – You will be definitely mesmerized with the rich cultural history of this country which is the lands of Vikings. This country has ruled over even England, Norway and Sweden in the past. Visitors like to take a look at the National Museum located at Copenhagen, Roskilde city and Thorvaldsen Museum which presents a different portion art, lore and cultural legacy.
- Wine and food combination – Even if you have tasted earlier the combination of food and wine in France or Italy; you will feel contented at this place because you will get excellent and appropriate combination of tasty food and wine. You will love the local food stuffs with cheese and separate wine to fill your belly.
- Attractive lifestyle and design – Whether you visit private or public place, you will see amazing creation of style and design in lanes, streets and houses. Cycling on the roads will enlighten your mood as the sunrays will sprinkle on your face. Thanks to the beautiful arrangement of light passage and interior lighting facilities.
- Copenhagen – It is the capital city of Denmark which gives you a unique combination of modern and traditional European culture. You may be surprised to find bicycles along with buses and cars on the road; clubs and wine collections to suit your choice and of course; Royal Palaces from Opera House standing at water banks.
- Festivities and music – Visiting Denmark in July will give you an opportunity to witness the Copenhagen Jazz festival along with Roskilde festival. You can have the pleasure of listening to the rock and live music throughout the year. Other festivals are celebrated with great enthusiasm such as Christmas and Easter.
- Sports lovers – Denmark is the true land of sports lovers that will fill you with inner sense of happiness and sportiness. Yes, you can watch here football matches, handball games and water sports such as sailing boats and cruises.
Interesting activities in Denmark
The country gives the visitors an amazing opportunity to enjoy unlimited and endless activities. In the top of this list of activities, you will love to go for horse rental, golf courses, marinas, aqua domes, angling waters and also, extreme shopping for your favorite wardrobes, sports accessories and jewelry items. Sightseeing can also be done at natural parks, museums, galleries and bird tower.