Why should you visit Brazil? Carnivals are not the only cause!
There are several reasons and attractive locations because of which people and global adventurers want to visit Brazil and the beauty of this country is not only limited to wildlife, natural attractions, music, gatherings, nightlife or beaches rather it also encompasses the local culture and people etiquettes towards guests. Yes, if you are planning for a country visit, Brazil can be an elegant choice due to its versatility, culture richness and ethnic diversity which it presents to the fresh visitors. You can also enjoy unlimited time and night parties with the locals which can give you a view of urban centers and vibrant celebrations.
Top reasons for visiting Brazil
- Culture – This country boasts of old and vibrant culture which has been mentioned in historical books and epics for the centuries and this very cause is responsible for the ethnic versatility. Yes, you can look for the signature expressions and symbols which have been derived from the Brazilian culture such as yellow soccer jersey, capoeira, bossa nova and friendly behaviors to the neighboring lands.
- Landscapes – Brazil boasts of fabulous ecosystems and more than 60 National Parks, nestled in the Amazon River and the rainforests which surround a major portion of the country. Diversity and numbers in the wildlife sections really needs your attention where travel destinations like Iquacu Falls will capture your attention.
- Celebrations – Oh, this is the land of carnivals, gathering of million of people on different occasions where people like to come and see the vibrancy of local culture and ethics. Visitors often come to feel the life of several events such as St. Vito Festival, Reveillon, Festo do Divino and the Brazilian Holy Week that will add a new chapter in your life.
- Beaches – Limits and boundaries of this country superbly meets with the border of Atlantic Ocean which gives rise to thousands of beaches and islands to enjoy sea surroundings and nearness. These areas are really populated however; some of them have been declared as preserved natural & ecological sanctuaries.
- City life – It should be noted here that a bigger portion of national population lives in towns and cities which gives an opportunity to the visitors to enjoy night lives and discos on frequent basis, getting inclined towards awesome local cuisine and drinks that will definitely satisfy your appetite.
Amazing things to do in Brazil
There are numerous possible things which must be done in your trip to this beautiful and versatile country, Brazil without which you will feel unsatisfied. Yes, some of the prominent and primary things which should be in your list are mentioned below –
ü Carnival – You cannot simply forget to attend the yearly carnivals that attract millions of visitors from abroad and people often like to participate in Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro events at any cost.
ü Traveling and enjoying beaches – There are some beautiful beaches which will amaze you with beauty and lifestyle and Copacabana, Ipanema, Boa Vista and Jericoacoara are some of the most elegant attractions in this category.
ü Gay Travel – Rio is often considered as the top gay and lesbian destinations in this country which cannot be missed. You should plan your trip close to the gay travels such as Recife & Florianopolis that will never disappoint you.