Here’s a list of extremely handy tips to remember and take care of, the next time you take that mind blowing trip to the sea, or hike on top of the most marvelous mountain there is.
- Do not leave your luggage unattended at any time of the entire journey. Ensure that you lock all your belongings in the most secure way, you know of.
- Always carry your contacts in paper form. Although it might seem unnecessary in these digital days, where you can store the entire world into your phone. But it is extremely important to have backups if something happens to your gadgets.
- Try to get some prior training of how to read maps. This comes in handy at times when there is no network tower in your site and the only way to find your way is the maps.
- If you are traveling to a different country, ensure that you know at least some of their gestures or frequently asked questions, like the back of your hand.
- Do not ever store all of your cash in one place. This always comes to be a recipe for disaster as you might be left with nothing if ever robbed.
- Cameras and other gadgets must be taken extra special care of. Tourist places generally tend to be crowded and thus are target spots for pickpockets and thieves. Hold on to the camera and not its string, for chances of it not being cut off.
- It is always great if you can research the culture and ways of life of the place you’re visiting. This makes your experience even more enriching.
- Ensure that you do not get intoxicated and thus lead to any kind of disaster for you.
- Do not in any case give out information that is of personal value. While making friends is very important but telling someone everything about you, has chances of putting you in a vulnerable place.