Indian Railways are getting a makeover and we cannot stop gushing about it. Tejas,includes coffee machines, video screen and free Wifi. Okay, railways are now giving major competition to airways! Apart from the this facilities, here are the extra facilities you would be getting while travelling with Indian Railways!
The Tejas trains will travel with a speed of 130 km/hr and above. They will have an executive class and also a normal chair car.
1. LED Boards for communicating safety instructions
2. Phone sockets
3. Trains’ toilets will also have bio vacuum toilets with sensitized taps and hand dryers
4. Integrated braille displays and LED boards for communicating safety instructions.
5. Coffee and tea vending machines and snack tables, along with different magazines
6. Fire and smoke detection and suppression systems.
Suresh Prabhu, Railway Minister recently announced that Tejas Trains would be out soon and we cannot wait for them anymore, can you?
PS: We are also getting ” Humsafar ” and ” Deen dayal” trains along with Tejas. Thank you Railways ministry for this!